Bird Flu Supplement 4 - What would happen if Done Well There is a breakout of avian flu?

Sunday, February 14, 2010

This bird flu will complement what is done in the short term for the reader, when an outbreak of bird flu is a concern in this country informed.

Avian influenza or bird flu, a strain of influenza type A virus in birds. Currently there are a lot of concern about this disease, and is the latest H5N1 strain, which has proved to be very fatal if taken by persons under contract.

This species was previously thought to besouth-east Asia, has appeared in over 14 countries, and while the majority of infections occurs through direct contact with sick birds, has recently been shown to pass from human to human in extreme cases. The main concern of health authorities at this stage, when the virus can develop easily transmitted from person (the person, like the common flu virus, which we are accustomed), it could mean a pandemic with millions of lives at risk.

The best course ofMeasures to be taken in case of an outbreak, date and healthy as possible during the epidemic by using common sense and a few other simple guidelines and practical.

Our government and many others around the world were stored drugs and treatments and have contingency plans for the distribution of those in power. You can find more opportunities to survive by following these guidelines and waiting for drugs to be distributed as she stormed hospitals and doctorsOperations in panic demanding drugs and treatments. History has shown that this happens, so be informed and was not part of the mania.

1. Avoid non-essential travel and large crowds, especially indoors with little ventilation. There is some controversy about the effectiveness of masks against bird flu, but if you really could not on such large groups, which can hurt.

2. Maintain the hygiene brigade, and the execution of others in your home. Wash your hands often.Do not touch her face with her hands that were not washed. Cleaning and disinfection of hard surfaces, door handles, kitchens and other high-contact surfaces often.

3. Cover nose and mouth when sneezing and coughing.

4. Take in all the signs of disease or infection, current medications, you should have in the house for the treatment of common interest. Such measures may include ibuprofen, aspirin or paracetamol. It will not cure the infection but could reduce the severity of symptoms and to buy some of the infectedmore time before the distribution of a bargain.

By following these simple tips and guidelines outlined in this supplement Avian flu, you should have more opportunities to prevent disease and infection, and the means to deal with the infection should it happen to you or your family. Much of it seems common sense, but in a pandemic situation, there is nothing more rare than common sense.

flu symptoms 2009 flowers sending


share on: facebook

Related Posts



6 comments:

  • Pricilla Hanson

    Thanks for serving my life and restoring happiness to my heart.
    Special regards to Dr. Odey Abang of African, who prepare for me the medicine that made use and got me ride of my HSV2. I’m so happy, full of joy and courage when I spoke with Dr. Odey Abang,the great herbalist. I got diagnosed and suffered from HSV2 for 9 months. It was lots of stress thinking knowing the danger involves taking and living on drugs. I was left with no option than to search for ways of getting rid of it,then I saw blogs and comments of testimonies saying Dr. Odey Abang,got them cured of the virus, I feel like crazy and was confident with faith to try with Dr. Odey.
    It was my first time to have such a distance relationship and it happens to be for cure.
    I explained to him politely and truthfully all
    he wanted to know,and requested for the cures , which he prepared and sent through the DHL, I’m glad I’m free now and sounds,no symptoms nor any virus could be detect on me
    If you’re interested in getting his email address
    You can contact him directly@

    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    His cures are very effective,no site effects with active immune boosters.
    He cures all including
    HIV/ AIDS
    Diabetes mellitus
    Herbatitis
    Ghonorehea
    Syphilis
    Love sperck
    Kidney failure
    Heart failure
    Cartridge removal
    HPV
    Infertility,
    Low spam count
    Week erection
    Poor ejaculation
    Irregular and painful mesturation
    Painful bleeding
    Vergina discharge
    Nosableading
    Cancer
    Stroke
    Contact Dr Odey Abang for your cure
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

  • Moris Nelson


    Staying with Herpes is as easy as you think,but getting the cured seems confusing. I'm so happy because I'm free now from Herpes. I was very unhappy after the checkup and was diagnosed HSV 2 of which I know fully well I can't be cured with the Antibiotics, he prescribed for me the acyclovir(Zovirax), famciclovir (Famvir), andvalacyclovir (Valtrex). These are all taken in pill form. Severe cases may be treated with the intravenous I refuse to try it and went to another clinic for test and it still shows positive. I told the doctor about it and he said it's only by miracle and the prescribed he knows can't cure the virus by only keep fighting so it doesn't replenish always. I wasn't comfortable since I needed the cure.
    I was in a very sad moon,then I came back in two weeks and still shows the same. I tell you,does who knows understand what I'm saying.
    I'm saying this now because my believe leads me to understand that There's a CURE for HERPES.
    Of All English medicine you should know God gives us power over all living and non living creatures, don't feel bad now because I know being an Herpes patient for 3 years must have lost hope ,you can still get cure to CANCER, HPV,DIABETES, LOW SPARM COUNT,IRREGULAR OR PAINFUL MENSTRUATION, AND LOSTS HE WILL SHOW YOU AND YOU WILL FEEL THE WAY I DO NOW
    IT'S ALL I CAN DO TO HELP IF YOU LOVE TO KNOW
    Dr. Odey abang is a very reliable person, don't be scared he can proof to you what you want. Contact him and let him help get cured to all sicknesses.
    His medicine are very effective and affordable with active immune booster 100% sure no site effects
    @
    Email
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    WhatsApp number@
    +2349015049094

    I'm morrisons from Alaska

  • Charlotte

    I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm Charlotte from Columbia. I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman. I need to be loved not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
    He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw �� % sure no site effects with active immune booster

    Email him for you cure
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com


  • Alex Armstrong

    Yes, Herpes simplex Viruses and every other diseases such as HIV/AIDS, CANCER, PARALYSIS, HPV, FIBROIDS, INFERTILITY,(INFECTIONS), and every others are curable. Best known to my is with the use of Herbal Remedies. I have said it before and still saying it Again, being an HSV carrier or any other isn't a death sentence. living on drugs to survive. Can Hinder you from many activities I can never be part of that to hide the truth. To be honest with you reading me again, it will be so disastrous if the rate of increase of sickness still exist and nothing is done yet for the physician therapist to anouced thier cures.
    Well I'm not longer interested but to the word , they're cures to all sickness/diseases. Dr. Odey Abang among many others is live curing people and through me others where curious meeting him and all got theirs. It's over a year now I got my cure and till date he had helped through me others have been cured , if you wanna contact him for your cure so you can confirmed. I'm Alex Armstrong from Chicago Illinois
    You can reach him up @
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

  • Amanda sothen

    THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND THE TIME TAKEN TO SHARE WITH US YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCE.
    MINE WAS HIV/,AIDS.
    My name is Amanda, I'm from Chicago Illinois, when I got effected was in my high school days 3 years ago, I felt disgrace and embarrassed by myself and to my parents, though I was raped after the drunkenness of the alcohol and drugs, I couldn't emerging myself living a life medical prescribed, the reports got to my parents and was left with no option than to tell them the truth.
    My mum ran to her friend whom she said she was cured of Herpes by Dr. Odey Abang, if he could help.
    She contacted him for me and I was directed to explain myself before the herbalist. A week later the medicine was being delivered to me from Dr. Odey and I reported the matter to him since I knew nothing about it, he said my mum already apply for my Herbal medicine and I applied as instructed, following it up 2x daily after which it finished and went for my test, just to see I'm negative.
    All thanks for bringing me back to life
    Contact Dr Odey Abang for any information or health challenges, I'm sure of him and free now,no sights effects
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

  • Alex Armstrong

    Yes, Herpes simplex Viruses and every other diseases such as HIV/AIDS, CANCER, PARALYSIS, HPV, FIBROIDS, INFERTILITY,(INFECTIONS), and every others are curable. Best known to my is with the use of Herbal Remedies. I have said it before and still saying it Again, being an HSV carrier or any other isn't a death sentence. living on drugs to survive. Can Hinder you from many activities I can never be part of that to hide the truth. To be honest with you reading me again, it will be so disastrous if the rate of increase of sickness still exist and nothing is done yet for the physician therapist to anouced thier cures.
    Well I'm not longer interested but to the word , they're cures to all sickness/diseases. Dr. Odey Abang among many others is live curing people and through me others where curious meeting him and all got theirs. It's over a year now I got my cure and till date he had helped through me others have been cured , if you wanna contact him for your cure so you can confirmed. I'm Alex Armstrong from Chicago Illinois
    You can reach him up @
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

  • Post a Comment