Homeopathy can Cure swine flu?

Saturday, February 13, 2010

There is strong evidence that homeopathy can successfully treat influenza viruses, is known as the current H1N1 Swine Flu and the influence of others, provided that the right homeopathic medicine is used. Treaties that the influenza epidemic of 1918-19, only 1% of people with homeopathy have died, were treated for up to 30% of those with conventional medicine. **

In the following cases of influenza is not known whether the H1N1 virus has infected, oranother strain, because the patient was not examined.

A 19-year-old Houston girl was a holiday in Spain, where more than 1,500 confirmed cases of influenza H1N1, 31 July 2009, probably thousands of people who have not been tested.

The course of influenza during the first four days was as follows:

Days 1-10 July 2009, flew from Barcelona to London. On his arrival at Heathrow, he felt ill. She and two friends took a taxi to a hostel. Along the way,she has her: "My body felt weak." When the taxi that she was too weak for her backpack 60 kg, had no difficulty in raising the performance of more than a week.

Began to have fever alternating with chills. The timetable, which then told me it was the following: "I opened the door really hot and the windows. After a while, 'I felt cold, and sleep in bed under a blanket. I' d wake up soaked in sweat , feeling very hot. "Therefore, it would. Discover This sequence-chill then heat through sweating followed by four days continues.

Luglio 2-11 days later broke and developed a painful neck. The glands on the sides of the throat was swollen and painful. The muscles are painful on both sides of the neck. It 'was then ascertained that these were received the M. sterno flex action and dizzy.

3-12 days of July, he had difficulty swallowing. "It 'was painful to swallow and the floor ofMy mouth was locked in the back, when I swallowed. "His eyes were light sensitive. That night, she was short of breath. The spine was so weak that he could not stand without the support of the board read. During this time, was not only weak but uncoordinated . I had the wall and the door just to keep it three feet to the bathroom, "he said." My whole body was weak and trembling. I felt out of balance. Even sitting on the toilet, it was difficult to keep my backon. It 'been so weak. I would like to keep the sink with my arm. "

Was very short of breath. He could not breathe without breathing suddenly stopped in mid-inhalation. This frightened her. "It was as if it were to quit my neck out," he said, pointing to his trachea.

4 days 14. July, began to see double, especially after sleeping. He felt as if a weight on his chest.

His mother, who had been in telephone contact with her, was so alarmed that he flewLondon from Houston. There, he found his daughter in two paracetamol and ibuprofen, two, all four hours. These were prescribed in an emergency room in London. Faith, the daughter too much medicine, the mother immediately stopped the ibuprofen.

British health authorities have estimated that there were about 100,000 cases of flu this week, most of whom are suspected of H1N1. No admission to hospitals have been cases of influenza due to overcrowding.

TheirTemperature not exceeding 99.9 ยบ F during the illness. (This is a typical finding of the current swine influenza virus H1N1 has no or very low temperatures.)

By the eighth day was well enough to travel and returned to Houston. Since it was not good, saw a local doctor, an antibiotic that has greatly upset stomach prescribed.

When I saw her three weeks after the start was still pretty tired and sleep 12 or 13 hours per night. Their main taskComplaint related to his vision, which started about the time that the antibiotics that had deteriorated.

He said it was the blurred vision. "I asked her to elaborate. He said:" It 'like I'm posting on drugs. "I asked for more information." Because of this thing, "he said," if my eyes I see the lights up and dashed down to close. Some are white, some are blue and electric blue. Sometimes it is green. "

He said that the arms and legs still felt weak. "When I sit down for twenty to thirty minutesmy legs numb. "

She is an artist, but as the flu, was to make it more difficult to use. "I get nervous and confused and can not draw or paint for more than ten minutes. Then I start watching. After resting a bit 'could continue to pull. He showed me two simple sketches. "It took me 45 minutes to an hour to do," he said. "Normally, I could do in 10 or 15 minutes."

Eyelids felt heavy.

"I feel slow, much slower than normal."

My thirst, which hadwas weak, in London, is now high.

You mentioned once again that during the acute in London, her body visible.

"Right now, I can not do one thing for too long. When my eyes are not confused, my mind too much."

"Two days ago, all I saw was fog. I close my eyes for a little 'and when I opened it, I could see the object again." Because he had double vision, I asked if they could force the two objects merge into a single object with the force of will. Theysaid he could.

I asked her if she had hemiopia a condition in which the blindness in one half of the visual field of one or both eyes. Had the vertical type in which half of the side in both eyes, disappears.

At the moment, when he saw an object, then turned his eyes the image of the object is often followed his gaze.

When he saw that on both sides causes pain in the eye.

I asked after the reading. "When I read the letters overlap," hesaid.

I wanted to know more about the acute phase, when they met in London. "Have you noticed your heart beat?" I asked. "Yes." I remember I had trouble breathing, my heart slows down. My mother, I said. "Later I asked my mother, who said he put his ear to his chest sounded slowly and saw his daughter's heart rate.

"In London, if you were shaking and frightened, had your mother hold you?"

"Yes, it is. I remember."

He also had the feelingas if there was a lump in my throat since returning to Houston and take antibiotics.

Had another unusual phenomenon, was "see" the wavy lines, thousands of them, in their visual field, when I saw on August 1, 2009.

At this point, I examined his neck. I put the palm of his hand against the right cheek, and asked her to do her head in her hands. The maneuver caused the left sternocleidomastoid muscle to contract and be visible and palpable. I have myfree hand along the muscles and was still a bit 'painful. I prescribed the drug is known to specifically affect the muscles of the neck. (see below)

I have the feeling that the antibiotic was justified, but I do not think that causes the vision, there are some viruses are known to interfere with the vision to deteriorate. Presumably, the virus that has devastated the whole body is now used to interfere with their vision.

Homeopathic medicine that was needed and receivedGel from the plant, is Yellow Jasmine.

Gelsemium improved immediately and two days later reported their vision significantly improved. There was no diplopia, was able to distinguish without difficulty, unable to read the letters overlap, there were hemiopia, fog, and no vision. A few days later, he saw an "occasional blue dots. All other symptoms had disappeared.

Let me stress that I saw her three weeks after the acute phase. When I saw that he was still tiredand had many visual symptoms described above. Gel clarified his normal vision.

The question is: can Gelsemium have taken care in the acute phase (day four)? I argue that it could not have done the following reasons,

* The guy had a fever: chill followed by heat through perspiration.

* The severity of the eyelids and the sense of heaviness in general physics.

* Overall weakness coupled with balance disorders.

* Your Trembling.

* The pain in his sternocleidomastoid located.

* The extreme weakness of the back.

The symptoms above are all covered by Gelsemium and can be found in various reference books.

I suggest that you see Gelsemium as we approach the autumn with a real danger that the spread of swine continue.

And 'interesting to note that Gelsemium the most commonly prescribed homeopathic medicine was during the 1918-19> Influenza epidemic.

Although it is possible pandemic current Gelsemium will cure in many cases, it is also possible that other medications are needed. As always in homeopathy, the symptoms specific to the right recipe. There is no one-size-fits-all medicine.

Each of the following categories (symptoms, as they appear in the register) contains the medicine Gelsemium.

EYE - Staring

EYE - severe - Lids - Upper Austria

General - tremor,Ext

Chest - pain - burning

FEVER - Succession of states - Chill - of - heat - then followed by sweat.

BACK - weakness

VISION - diplopia

VISION - double vision, improves the strength of will

VISION - Wavering

VISION - Confused

VISION - straining my eyes worse

VISION - Fade away, then again, the objects

Hemianopia - VISION - Vertical

VISION - images, too long, preserved

VISION - Search - concentrate, concentrate,aggravated

VISION - view from the side - tighten

VISION - worsens mental effort

VISION - Run Together - Letters

EXTERNAL THROAT - Pain - sternocleidomastoid

Neck - Lump, a feeling of

Sore throat - swallowing exacerbated

Well ** See Julian Winston-researched article: http://www.nesh.com/main/nejh/samples/winston.html

flowers sending swine flu deaths


share on: facebook

Related Posts



7 comments:

  • Pricilla Hanson

    Thanks for serving my life and restoring happiness to my heart.
    Special regards to Dr. Odey Abang of African, who prepare for me the medicine that made use and got me ride of my HSV2. I’m so happy, full of joy and courage when I spoke with Dr. Odey Abang,the great herbalist. I got diagnosed and suffered from HSV2 for 9 months. It was lots of stress thinking knowing the danger involves taking and living on drugs. I was left with no option than to search for ways of getting rid of it,then I saw blogs and comments of testimonies saying Dr. Odey Abang,got them cured of the virus, I feel like crazy and was confident with faith to try with Dr. Odey.
    It was my first time to have such a distance relationship and it happens to be for cure.
    I explained to him politely and truthfully all
    he wanted to know,and requested for the cures , which he prepared and sent through the DHL, I’m glad I’m free now and sounds,no symptoms nor any virus could be detect on me
    If you’re interested in getting his email address
    You can contact him directly@

    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    His cures are very effective,no site effects with active immune boosters.
    He cures all including
    HIV/ AIDS
    Diabetes mellitus
    Herbatitis
    Ghonorehea
    Syphilis
    Love sperck
    Kidney failure
    Heart failure
    Cartridge removal
    HPV
    Infertility,
    Low spam count
    Week erection
    Poor ejaculation
    Irregular and painful mesturation
    Painful bleeding
    Vergina discharge
    Nosableading
    Cancer
    Stroke
    Contact Dr Odey Abang for your cure
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

  • Moris Nelson


    Staying with Herpes is as easy as you think,but getting the cured seems confusing. I'm so happy because I'm free now from Herpes. I was very unhappy after the checkup and was diagnosed HSV 2 of which I know fully well I can't be cured with the Antibiotics, he prescribed for me the acyclovir(Zovirax), famciclovir (Famvir), andvalacyclovir (Valtrex). These are all taken in pill form. Severe cases may be treated with the intravenous I refuse to try it and went to another clinic for test and it still shows positive. I told the doctor about it and he said it's only by miracle and the prescribed he knows can't cure the virus by only keep fighting so it doesn't replenish always. I wasn't comfortable since I needed the cure.
    I was in a very sad moon,then I came back in two weeks and still shows the same. I tell you,does who knows understand what I'm saying.
    I'm saying this now because my believe leads me to understand that There's a CURE for HERPES.
    Of All English medicine you should know God gives us power over all living and non living creatures, don't feel bad now because I know being an Herpes patient for 3 years must have lost hope ,you can still get cure to CANCER, HPV,DIABETES, LOW SPARM COUNT,IRREGULAR OR PAINFUL MENSTRUATION, AND LOSTS HE WILL SHOW YOU AND YOU WILL FEEL THE WAY I DO NOW
    IT'S ALL I CAN DO TO HELP IF YOU LOVE TO KNOW
    Dr. Odey abang is a very reliable person, don't be scared he can proof to you what you want. Contact him and let him help get cured to all sicknesses.
    His medicine are very effective and affordable with active immune booster 100% sure no site effects
    @
    Email
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    WhatsApp number@
    +2349015049094

    I'm morrisons from Alaska

  • Charlotte

    I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm Charlotte from Columbia. I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman. I need to be loved not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
    He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw �� % sure no site effects with active immune booster

    Email him for you cure
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com


  • Alex Armstrong

    Yes, Herpes simplex Viruses and every other diseases such as HIV/AIDS, CANCER, PARALYSIS, HPV, FIBROIDS, INFERTILITY,(INFECTIONS), and every others are curable. Best known to my is with the use of Herbal Remedies. I have said it before and still saying it Again, being an HSV carrier or any other isn't a death sentence. living on drugs to survive. Can Hinder you from many activities I can never be part of that to hide the truth. To be honest with you reading me again, it will be so disastrous if the rate of increase of sickness still exist and nothing is done yet for the physician therapist to anouced thier cures.
    Well I'm not longer interested but to the word , they're cures to all sickness/diseases. Dr. Odey Abang among many others is live curing people and through me others where curious meeting him and all got theirs. It's over a year now I got my cure and till date he had helped through me others have been cured , if you wanna contact him for your cure so you can confirmed. I'm Alex Armstrong from Chicago Illinois
    You can reach him up @
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

  • Amanda sothen

    THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND THE TIME TAKEN TO SHARE WITH US YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCE.
    MINE WAS HIV/,AIDS.
    My name is Amanda, I'm from Chicago Illinois, when I got effected was in my high school days 3 years ago, I felt disgrace and embarrassed by myself and to my parents, though I was raped after the drunkenness of the alcohol and drugs, I couldn't emerging myself living a life medical prescribed, the reports got to my parents and was left with no option than to tell them the truth.
    My mum ran to her friend whom she said she was cured of Herpes by Dr. Odey Abang, if he could help.
    She contacted him for me and I was directed to explain myself before the herbalist. A week later the medicine was being delivered to me from Dr. Odey and I reported the matter to him since I knew nothing about it, he said my mum already apply for my Herbal medicine and I applied as instructed, following it up 2x daily after which it finished and went for my test, just to see I'm negative.
    All thanks for bringing me back to life
    Contact Dr Odey Abang for any information or health challenges, I'm sure of him and free now,no sights effects
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

  • Sandra moor


    Good work of Dr. Odey Abang. The great herbalist who had given more hope and opportunities to lives if people whom I had successful cure from herpes, HIV, diabetes, Cancer, and all such of diseases and infection. I'm fortune to be alive to share to you this great testimony. I had been making use of the ancyclovir,.......I made use of over 7 years it really helps in fighting the virus in my immune system...but as God could make his way during testimony program in my church RCCG in my parish, I had a testify who testify with tears of joy to let everyone suffering from the obove mentioned illness to quickly contact a great and powerful west Africa herbalist for possible cured.. Haven try so many online but no result..with time I had a thought to try his medicine. I requested for the mail and contacted him with details and evidence of my health challenges..I was willing to pay anything to get cured and restore my dignity. Glory to God I was cured after 21 days I received the medicine through the GIG logistics.. I'm so happy now.
    Please get in touch to be happy again..
    Herpes isn't a death sentence.
    Please let others know about him through
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

  • Alex Armstrong

    Yes, Herpes simplex Viruses and every other diseases such as HIV/AIDS, CANCER, PARALYSIS, HPV, FIBROIDS, INFERTILITY,(INFECTIONS), and every others are curable. Best known to my is with the use of Herbal Remedies. I have said it before and still saying it Again, being an HSV carrier or any other isn't a death sentence. living on drugs to survive. Can Hinder you from many activities I can never be part of that to hide the truth. To be honest with you reading me again, it will be so disastrous if the rate of increase of sickness still exist and nothing is done yet for the physician therapist to anouced thier cures.
    Well I'm not longer interested but to the word , they're cures to all sickness/diseases. Dr. Odey Abang among many others is live curing people and through me others where curious meeting him and all got theirs. It's over a year now I got my cure and till date he had helped through me others have been cured , if you wanna contact him for your cure so you can confirmed. I'm Alex Armstrong from Chicago Illinois
    You can reach him up @
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

  • Post a Comment