Hepatitis C - A Natural Cures Approach

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

From time to time I get a patient from a blood test that hepatitis C, a "new" disease, only 20 years closed, as were recognized. Often react with surprise and alarm, and are completely in the dark about how they succeeded.

Some people are ashamed of their infection, perhaps because they involve the use of dirty needles, which are among the consumers of illegal drugs such as cocaine and amphetamine-shared methods, or is connected,always a tattoo of a seedy tattoo parlor, not that do not follow proper sterilization procedures.

There are many other ways to contract hepatitis C, which are much more socially acceptable. Many people picked it up from transfusions of infected blood, the virus was not isolated until 1989. You can also get Hepatitis C by sharing personal grooming items such as scissors, razors or even a toothbrush. But no matter how it is contracted, still wind with Hepatitis C, alife-threatening condition. What are you doing now?

People with hepatitis C can finally experience a range of side effects may include flu-like syndrome to severe symptoms, anemia, heart problems and emotional problems such as suicide or thinking of suicide. If allowed to develop them, deactivated, hepatitis C can) to a scarring of the liver (fibrosis) of progress and advanced scarring (cirrhosis. Patients with cirrhosis may develop liver failure or other complications of cirrhosis of the liver,as cancer of the liver.

I tell my patients to immediately begin my Four Step Natural Cure base their program of full body, organ-by-precious body detoxification, and simultaneously make the transition to a Natural Cure lifestyle, so you can restore their vitality and new welfare at the same time, strengthen the immune system as their body.

Doctors prescribe conventional medications, often on interferon in an attempt to eradicate the hepatitis C virus base.If these drugs act depends on a variety of factors, including the health history of the patient, immune status and the particular strain of virus involved. Drug therapy is more effective with people who are within six months of the infections are treated, but most of my patients are the condition for decades.

Natural Cures For some approaches can be highly effective in restoring vitality and health. Fortunately, in sharp contrast with the pharmaceutical industry --Approach is the direct effect of natural remedies for Hepatitis C significant improvements in vitality and activity, mood and overall quality of life.

flowers to plant flowers sending online


share on: facebook

Related Posts



1 comments:

  • Amanda sothen

    THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND THE TIME TAKEN TO SHARE WITH US YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCE.
    MINE WAS HIV/,AIDS.
    My name is Amanda, I'm from Chicago Illinois, when I got effected was in my high school days 3 years ago, I felt disgrace and embarrassed by myself and to my parents, though I was raped after the drunkenness of the alcohol and drugs, I couldn't emerging myself living a life medical prescribed, the reports got to my parents and was left with no option than to tell them the truth.
    My mum ran to her friend whom she said she was cured of Herpes by Dr. Odey Abang, if he could help.
    She contacted him for me and I was directed to explain myself before the herbalist. A week later the medicine was being delivered to me from Dr. Odey and I reported the matter to him since I knew nothing about it, he said my mum already apply for my Herbal medicine and I applied as instructed, following it up 2x daily after which it finished and went for my test, just to see I'm negative.
    All thanks for bringing me back to life
    Contact Dr Odey Abang for any information or health challenges, I'm sure of him and free now,no sights effects
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

  • Post a Comment