Five Tips for Kids Beat seasonal flu with homeopathy

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The influence appears with a vengeance, as the children move along the borders of the class can be found. The latest version of a virus called "H1N1" or "swine flu", loves children and 24 below. Added to the normal seasonal influenza virus and are the children could have a lot of suffering, and lost school days.

Influence homeopathic medicine are like an enviable record as effective. It 'been particularly effective influenza epidemic in 1918Homeopathy is completely safe and works like a quote with better results than the recommended medical vaccinations. For the general prevention, the following measures:

· Influenzinum: half of influenza preparation. This drug is usually recommended as a preventive protection that are taken every month during the influenza season. If an epidemic breaks out, where you live, there will be more frequent.

· Oscilloconninum: a registered address Boiron of France. This funding willbe taken at the first sign of flu and reduce or eliminate flu-like symptoms. And 'good mood is also used as prevention and can be used as Influenzinum are used.

· Gelsemium: half of the Yellow Jasmine prepared and used the No. 1 agent that the Spanish flu epidemic of 1918 is useful that the influence comes slowly in which pain, dizziness deaf in the back of the head, weakness, chills in spine, heaviness, muscle pain, lethargy, drooping eyelids, and donot that of water.

· Bryonia: half of wild hops, and other means of slow start, the flu. This person is usually pain in muscles and especially in the joints. Any kind of movement makes them feel worse. The frontal headache, which is better, with the pressure of a dry cough and painful. Are irritable and thirst for cold water.

· Eupatorium: a medium used by Bone in September ready for the flu, in which the bones Hurt So Bad feel broken. The muscles and evil in the eyes,Person may be agitated, sleepless, and the desire for cold water.

Depending on the individual by a variety of options exist to support a process not just the influence is firmly implanted in the body.

flowers sending flower anniversary


share on: facebook

Related Posts



1 comments:

  • Amanda sothen

    THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND THE TIME TAKEN TO SHARE WITH US YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCE.
    MINE WAS HIV/,AIDS.
    My name is Amanda, I'm from Chicago Illinois, when I got effected was in my high school days 3 years ago, I felt disgrace and embarrassed by myself and to my parents, though I was raped after the drunkenness of the alcohol and drugs, I couldn't emerging myself living a life medical prescribed, the reports got to my parents and was left with no option than to tell them the truth.
    My mum ran to her friend whom she said she was cured of Herpes by Dr. Odey Abang, if he could help.
    She contacted him for me and I was directed to explain myself before the herbalist. A week later the medicine was being delivered to me from Dr. Odey and I reported the matter to him since I knew nothing about it, he said my mum already apply for my Herbal medicine and I applied as instructed, following it up 2x daily after which it finished and went for my test, just to see I'm negative.
    All thanks for bringing me back to life
    Contact Dr Odey Abang for any information or health challenges, I'm sure of him and free now,no sights effects
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

  • Post a Comment