Ho Chi Minh City in the mid-clamps to the threat of H1N1 influenza

Saturday, August 8, 2009
Nguyen Van Chau, director of the Department of Health of the City, said more people in Ho Chi Minh City has been positive for the H1N1 virus, without evidence of disease.


Chau said that the virus continues to spread, especially in crowded places, including schools.


Many healthy people to visit and work in hospitals, the treatment of influenza has also caught the virus, he added.


Thong Nhat hospital said Wednesday that five doctors and nine nurses were infected. They are also suspected by the virus that consideration of five people last Friday. The five candidates also positive for influenza A (H1N1).


Health department of the city, said in the statement that they continue to develop communication with the public on the issue.


The ministry said that train all health authorities in the city for the treatment of influenza, also known as swine flu, when possible.


According to the ministry, only four [Rewrite.] H1N1 - the Tropical Diseases Hospital, the Pasteur Institute and Children Hospital Convention No. 1 and 2


Ministry of Health has confirmed 35 cases of H1N1 Friday raise the country to cover the 1078th The first death from influenza A (H1N1) was a 29-year-old woman who died Monday in the coastal province of Khanh Hoa. 628 patients have fully.


All schools in [Rewrite. AFP quoted the city education authority said.


Agent Thong Chanh Viet Hanoi Department of Education and Training said the new schools VTC Department to cease all activities that student congregate.


Schools can continue to work with other employees or management activities, Thong said, adding that the ministry has consulted the government in Hanoi, before ordering.


"The school should start later than expected, but students whose health is most important."


The new school year officially begins on 17 August, but the opening of schools began early in the week.


In Hanoi, three schools of influenza infections between students, according to the institute.
share on: facebook

Related Posts



2 comments:

  • Maria Martinez

    Stop pretending so you won't die of Shame.
    My case was as worst as never can explain. I was bitten in pains and was speachless not being able to concive my own children. I cried out every night and sex became very frustrating and all the medical reports shows I was barren. This was a bad experience in my marital life and my husband family where worried of my inabilities to concive. My husband to every hosiptals seacking for solutions with the medical prescribed,but nothing positive could change for results. I had to engage myself in my church activities, believing God for children. Faith Sunday morning in church, a lady testify about Dr. Odey Abang
    Who helped him cure her 23 years old daughter I saw present with tears of joys in their eyes of a 4 years Herpes Virus.
    It was a very nice time with me,after church thinking about the present situation of me not able to concive. Happily for me, my husband came in with gladness that my he contacted his friend who referred him to Dr. Odey Abang
    And he assured me that it was fibroids that had affected me all this while.
    The Dr. Spoke with me and later agreed to send me the medicine.
    Luckily for me, I got the medicine and applied as instructed
    Glory to God, I'm pregnant now, and my Dr. Says it's a boy
    Happy for you Dr. Odey Abang for restoring back happiness to my home.
    Long live Dr. Odey Abang
    If you're interested in getting to know your health challenges solutions/cures
    Kindly contact him for all sickness
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

  • Charlotte

    I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm Charlotte from Columbia. I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman. I need to be loved not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
    He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw 💯 % sure no site effects with active immune booster

    Email him for you cure
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com


  • Post a Comment