Tens of thousands of false symptoms of swine influenza, in order to become familiar with Tamiflu

Monday, August 10, 2009
Others believe that the use of their own illness to get signed within seven days and not working, and sometimes is uncertain. Rule are sold control data in support of problems of drug abuse - that have serious side affects - none of antiviral drugs for patients, as the national pandemic flu and services - or Fake - some basic information on the status of the Internet or by telephone.

19 NPFS Contact Center, which was established for physicians-Stop overwhelmed by the height of the swine flu patients are people with little training and does not require any medical qualifications, some young 16th

"For more than a Health Protection Agency estimates that ten of thousands or H1N1 influenza is no more suffering, transparent description of the symptoms and antiviral therapy," said Nigel Hawkes, director of the statistical groups pressure. Control of the national account statistics.

"They believe they are ill, or may be, he thinks, he may Tamiflu drug, hidden in a cupboard, when they do," said Hawkes.

Professor Steve Fields, chairperson of the Royal College in general agreement with the gap among the number of patients and rules: "Some of them are hiding in the cases of influenza, and all that," he says.

"Some people only if the weekend if the flu. Some - I have no doubt - will try to sell them. I would imagine that a small percentage."

He said that the system works well and is preferable to the violation of system components each pig influenza patients GP - is unbearable pressure on the farm.

"We want to treat patients and the public with respect and understanding constraints," he said: "The differences in the figures that we tolerate."

In excited HPA said it was an advisory committee of swine fever GPS last week the previous week to 110,000, 30,000, but the data suggested NPFS among 40,000 and 20,000 doses of Tamiflu is the same day, seven days - even seven hours. Error times

Side effects of taking Tamiflu can be taken for diarrhea and vomiting, heart and eye diseases, nervous problems and mental disorders.

Recent studies have shown that the page is only an impact on children, the drug more than half suffer from nausea, nightmares and other reactions.

A representative of the Ministry of Health said it could be the case that the number of people diagnosed later in the week before the selection of antiviral time of the week were counted.

"Nor is it forgotten that the hypothalamic-pituitary-figures show the number of cases of more than 85,000, and there is some fever as this, but do not receive swine influenza antiviral drugs.

Of the national share of Tamiflu is considered sufficient for the beginning of the so far accumulated enough drugs for 50% of the total population over the passed year, it was decided that number to 80 percent.

Although the number of people suffering from swine fever has decreased in the last days of its proximity to the two and other serious diseases, the expected wave of the country back in October and November.
share on: facebook

Related Posts



3 comments:

  • Maria Martinez

    Stop pretending so you won't die of Shame.
    My case was as worst as never can explain. I was bitten in pains and was speachless not being able to concive my own children. I cried out every night and sex became very frustrating and all the medical reports shows I was barren. This was a bad experience in my marital life and my husband family where worried of my inabilities to concive. My husband to every hosiptals seacking for solutions with the medical prescribed,but nothing positive could change for results. I had to engage myself in my church activities, believing God for children. Faith Sunday morning in church, a lady testify about Dr. Odey Abang
    Who helped him cure her 23 years old daughter I saw present with tears of joys in their eyes of a 4 years Herpes Virus.
    It was a very nice time with me,after church thinking about the present situation of me not able to concive. Happily for me, my husband came in with gladness that my he contacted his friend who referred him to Dr. Odey Abang
    And he assured me that it was fibroids that had affected me all this while.
    The Dr. Spoke with me and later agreed to send me the medicine.
    Luckily for me, I got the medicine and applied as instructed
    Glory to God, I'm pregnant now, and my Dr. Says it's a boy
    Happy for you Dr. Odey Abang for restoring back happiness to my home.
    Long live Dr. Odey Abang
    If you're interested in getting to know your health challenges solutions/cures
    Kindly contact him for all sickness
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

  • Charlotte

    I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm Charlotte from Columbia. I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman. I need to be loved not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
    He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw 💯 % sure no site effects with active immune booster

    Email him for you cure
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com


  • Amanda sothen

    THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND THE TIME TAKEN TO SHARE WITH US YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCE.
    MINE WAS HIV/,AIDS.
    My name is Amanda, I'm from Chicago Illinois, when I got effected was in my high school days 3 years ago, I felt disgrace and embarrassed by myself and to my parents, though I was raped after the drunkenness of the alcohol and drugs, I couldn't emerging myself living a life medical prescribed, the reports got to my parents and was left with no option than to tell them the truth.
    My mum ran to her friend whom she said she was cured of Herpes by Dr. Odey Abang, if he could help.
    She contacted him for me and I was directed to explain myself before the herbalist. A week later the medicine was being delivered to me from Dr. Odey and I reported the matter to him since I knew nothing about it, he said my mum already apply for my Herbal medicine and I applied as instructed, following it up 2x daily after which it finished and went for my test, just to see I'm negative.
    All thanks for bringing me back to life
    Contact Dr Odey Abang for any information or health challenges, I'm sure of him and free now,no sights effects
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

  • Post a Comment