These families are victims of Avian Influenza on the map

Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Women and three children in New York City, the first fatal victim of bird flu help inform the school in Queen's death and the complaint will not ignore violations.

Mitchell Wiener Wiener power widow and three children of Adam! Jordan Farrell and served with a notice of claim in the city, 5, in the city law does not respond quickly enough to the outbreak of the situation. Influenza in 238 schools in Hollis, Queens, Mr. Wiener worked.

Use in court, charges that the city does not warn Winer said he had been contacting with those who test positive for viruses not fast enough to stop transmission of diseases associated with lack of information about actions. Increases the risk of the virus instead of the security environment for the health of Mr. Winer and other school employees. In other expenses.

The family will receive a $ 40 million exercise called.

"We have received notice of claim and select" Elizabeth Thomas law school instead of Tuesday.

Representatives of financial institutions in the William C. Thompson, Jr. This office is notified of the claim of the city's avian flu or other dispute with the defendants in Rikers Island on June 18. Willie Chesson mental demand distribution of influenza "

"Now we need to verify this request and now I cannot see" Jeff Simmons as press secretary.

Mr. Viner, 55, killed on May 17 three days after Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg announced that he was hospitalized with the flu virus in the first case of death.

"We need to do is announcing that I hope we can avoid," said Bloomberg News reported that the meeting confirmed disease Wiener medium day before the flight. Health system are an effective tool to detect disease outbreaks, and we have been evidencing that we need to do now. "

Although Mr. Bloomberg and Health, R. Dr. Thomas Frieden Viner city with information about health situation in the most debilitating infections they have not received health care in the city, but in bars and disease control blood pressure. High, obesity and atherosclerosis. One cardiovascular death.

Friday, July 7, when the city Department of Health and Mental Hygiene to stop the renewal of the 47 dead and 909 hospitalizations. New York, confirmed the bird flu epidemic situation, health officials estimated that more than half a million New Yorkers contract bird flu situation.

Disadvantage. Family for the pain and suffering and death in the name of the law, Mr. Wiener for medical expenses and loss Sampantamtri for Mr. Winer and the "loss of moral support and advice. Sampantamtri "with children.

Request $ 20 million Mr. Viner and randomly kill 5 million for each family member.
share on: facebook

Related Posts



3 comments:

  • Maria Martinez

    Stop pretending so you won't die of Shame.
    My case was as worst as never can explain. I was bitten in pains and was speachless not being able to concive my own children. I cried out every night and sex became very frustrating and all the medical reports shows I was barren. This was a bad experience in my marital life and my husband family where worried of my inabilities to concive. My husband to every hosiptals seacking for solutions with the medical prescribed,but nothing positive could change for results. I had to engage myself in my church activities, believing God for children. Faith Sunday morning in church, a lady testify about Dr. Odey Abang
    Who helped him cure her 23 years old daughter I saw present with tears of joys in their eyes of a 4 years Herpes Virus.
    It was a very nice time with me,after church thinking about the present situation of me not able to concive. Happily for me, my husband came in with gladness that my he contacted his friend who referred him to Dr. Odey Abang
    And he assured me that it was fibroids that had affected me all this while.
    The Dr. Spoke with me and later agreed to send me the medicine.
    Luckily for me, I got the medicine and applied as instructed
    Glory to God, I'm pregnant now, and my Dr. Says it's a boy
    Happy for you Dr. Odey Abang for restoring back happiness to my home.
    Long live Dr. Odey Abang
    If you're interested in getting to know your health challenges solutions/cures
    Kindly contact him for all sickness
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

  • Charlotte

    I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm Charlotte from Columbia. I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman. I need to be loved not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
    He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw 💯 % sure no site effects with active immune booster

    Email him for you cure
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com


  • Amanda sothen

    THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND THE TIME TAKEN TO SHARE WITH US YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCE.
    MINE WAS HIV/,AIDS.
    My name is Amanda, I'm from Chicago Illinois, when I got effected was in my high school days 3 years ago, I felt disgrace and embarrassed by myself and to my parents, though I was raped after the drunkenness of the alcohol and drugs, I couldn't emerging myself living a life medical prescribed, the reports got to my parents and was left with no option than to tell them the truth.
    My mum ran to her friend whom she said she was cured of Herpes by Dr. Odey Abang, if he could help.
    She contacted him for me and I was directed to explain myself before the herbalist. A week later the medicine was being delivered to me from Dr. Odey and I reported the matter to him since I knew nothing about it, he said my mum already apply for my Herbal medicine and I applied as instructed, following it up 2x daily after which it finished and went for my test, just to see I'm negative.
    All thanks for bringing me back to life
    Contact Dr Odey Abang for any information or health challenges, I'm sure of him and free now,no sights effects
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

  • Post a Comment