What are the symptoms of swine influenza H1N1?

Monday, August 24, 2009
The swine flu (also known as swine flu) virus H1N1 is a type. This does not affect the strain of flu, people all over the world. This virus is a combination of avian influenza, swine flu and human influenza. This new variety is highly contagious and is the most talked about watch the news on television. If a pandemic, and people are really afraid of her. H1N1 has spread to other countries for people traveling from one country to another.

For the first time that the people of this form of influence, and therefore there is no specific drug for this. It 'was this, that in 2009 swine flu so dangerous. Currently there are no preventive drugs that have been received, so you can stop. Consequently, in children, the elderly and people with weakened immune systems should be careful not to become infected with the flu. The swine flu is coming from Mexico and later spread the virus throughout the world. Cases of swine influenza is beginning to show in the United States. It has now been called in particular, people think that the H1N1 avian influenza, how to avoid referring to pigs.

People over 65 are children under five, pregnant women and people with weakened immune systems to a greater risk of HIV to the flu. The symptoms of swine fever are similar to normal seasonal influenza, so that the difference between them is difficult.

The most common symptom are high fevering and chills at first, fatigue and muscle aches. Other symptoms such as cough, runny nose, sore throat, difficulty breathing, headaches, weakness and malaise are also available. Some people have diarrhea, nausea and vomiting.

They are contagious, if you have these symptoms. How should stay home when you go to hospital for treatment. It 'important that you consult your doctor for tests of swine flu, if you notice any of these symptoms. If diagnosed early, there is a good opportunity to make a quick recovery.

To avoid coming into contact with the virus to cover the nose with a mask. If you have symptoms of colds and flu, cover nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze to avoid infecting others. Wash your hands often with antibacterial soap. Touching the nose, eyes or mouth, as the virus has spread rapidly. Do not go to school, at work or out somewhere.
For more information about the symptoms of influenza H1N1, the prevention and treatment, it is necessary to know the complete information about H1N1 avian influenza. Make sure you have the flu spreads the book for you and your family think of this disease person.

share on: facebook

Related Posts



5 comments:

  • Pricilla Hanson

    Thanks for serving my life and restoring happiness to my heart.
    Special regards to Dr. Odey Abang of African, who prepare for me the medicine that made use and got me ride of my HSV2. I’m so happy, full of joy and courage when I spoke with Dr. Odey Abang,the great herbalist. I got diagnosed and suffered from HSV2 for 9 months. It was lots of stress thinking knowing the danger involves taking and living on drugs. I was left with no option than to search for ways of getting rid of it,then I saw blogs and comments of testimonies saying Dr. Odey Abang,got them cured of the virus, I feel like crazy and was confident with faith to try with Dr. Odey.
    It was my first time to have such a distance relationship and it happens to be for cure.
    I explained to him politely and truthfully all
    he wanted to know,and requested for the cures , which he prepared and sent through the DHL, I’m glad I’m free now and sounds,no symptoms nor any virus could be detect on me
    If you’re interested in getting his email address
    You can contact him directly@

    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    His cures are very effective,no site effects with active immune boosters.
    He cures all including
    HIV/ AIDS
    Diabetes mellitus
    Herbatitis
    Ghonorehea
    Syphilis
    Love sperck
    Kidney failure
    Heart failure
    Cartridge removal
    HPV
    Infertility,
    Low spam count
    Week erection
    Poor ejaculation
    Irregular and painful mesturation
    Painful bleeding
    Vergina discharge
    Nosableading
    Cancer
    Stroke
    Contact Dr Odey Abang for your cure
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

  • Charlotte

    I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm Charlotte from Columbia. I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman. I need to be loved not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
    He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw 💯 % sure no site effects with active immune booster

    Email him for you cure
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com


  • Alex Armstrong

    Yes, Herpes simplex Viruses and every other diseases such as HIV/AIDS, CANCER, PARALYSIS, HPV, FIBROIDS, INFERTILITY,(INFECTIONS), and every others are curable. Best known to my is with the use of Herbal Remedies. I have said it before and still saying it Again, being an HSV carrier or any other isn't a death sentence. living on drugs to survive. Can Hinder you from many activities I can never be part of that to hide the truth. To be honest with you reading me again, it will be so disastrous if the rate of increase of sickness still exist and nothing is done yet for the physician therapist to anouced thier cures.
    Well I'm not longer interested but to the word , they're cures to all sickness/diseases. Dr. Odey Abang among many others is live curing people and through me others where curious meeting him and all got theirs. It's over a year now I got my cure and till date he had helped through me others have been cured , if you wanna contact him for your cure so you can confirmed. I'm Alex Armstrong from Chicago Illinois
    You can reach him up @
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

  • Amanda sothen

    THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND THE TIME TAKEN TO SHARE WITH US YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCE.
    MINE WAS HIV/,AIDS.
    My name is Amanda, I'm from Chicago Illinois, when I got effected was in my high school days 3 years ago, I felt disgrace and embarrassed by myself and to my parents, though I was raped after the drunkenness of the alcohol and drugs, I couldn't emerging myself living a life medical prescribed, the reports got to my parents and was left with no option than to tell them the truth.
    My mum ran to her friend whom she said she was cured of Herpes by Dr. Odey Abang, if he could help.
    She contacted him for me and I was directed to explain myself before the herbalist. A week later the medicine was being delivered to me from Dr. Odey and I reported the matter to him since I knew nothing about it, he said my mum already apply for my Herbal medicine and I applied as instructed, following it up 2x daily after which it finished and went for my test, just to see I'm negative.
    All thanks for bringing me back to life
    Contact Dr Odey Abang for any information or health challenges, I'm sure of him and free now,no sights effects
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

  • Sandra moor


    Good work of Dr. Odey Abang. The great herbalist who had given more hope and opportunities to lives if people whom I had successful cure from herpes, HIV, diabetes, Cancer, and all such of diseases and infection. I'm fortune to be alive to share to you this great testimony. I had been making use of the ancyclovir,.......I made use of over 7 years it really helps in fighting the virus in my immune system...but as God could make his way during testimony program in my church RCCG in my parish, I had a testify who testify with tears of joy to let everyone suffering from the obove mentioned illness to quickly contact a great and powerful west Africa herbalist for possible cured.. Haven try so many online but no result..with time I had a thought to try his medicine. I requested for the mail and contacted him with details and evidence of my health challenges..I was willing to pay anything to get cured and restore my dignity. Glory to God I was cured after 21 days I received the medicine through the GIG logistics.. I'm so happy now.
    Please get in touch to be happy again..
    Herpes isn't a death sentence.
    Please let others know about him through
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

  • Post a Comment